Indus Valley Civilization-: Hello Aspirants, Today Update24hour Sharing some Important articles for Indus Valley Civilization so it’s today’s topic is very interesting because every exam asking according to Indus valley civilization today we talked about civilizations ok Civilization basically 2500 BC to 1500 BC, first of all, we talking about its.
The student who has joined us for the first time. For their information, then update24hour.com offers competitive Exam, notes, and model paper to the students of Hindi/English medium. Thousands of students are associated with Sarkari Notes || gets related to some new study every day.
”Indus Valley Civilization PDF“, in today’s post, we are sharing the Indus Valley Civilization with you. In such a situation, we hope that this Rules of Noun will be helpful for their preparation. Friends, you can Download these notes down through the Download button.
Indus Valley Civilization Some Fact
From the beginning for 4th Millennium BC Individuality of early village culture began to be replaced by more Homogeneous Style of existence.
By the middle of third Millennium uniform culture had developed at settlements spread across nearly 500,000 square miles including parts of Punjab Uttar Pradesh Gujarat Sindhu and makram cost dot it was a highly developed Civilization and derived its name from the main river of that Region river Indus
The cities were far more advanced than their counterparts in prehistoric Egypt Mesopotamia or anywhere else in western Asia.
Covered parts of Punjab Sindh Gujarat Rajasthan and some part of Western up major cities in Pakistan are Harappa Mohenjo Daro Sindhu etc in India major cities are Rathore rangpur and Mukunda Gujarat
- Elaborate town planning its follows the grid system road will cut divided the town into large rectangular blocks
- used burnt bricks of good quality as the building materials
- Their Dragon system shows developed sense of Health and sanitation
- The towns were divided into two parts upper part and citadel and lower part
- In Mohenjo Daro of big public bath green bath has been found
script and language
- The script was Boustrophedon written from right to left in one line and then from left to right in the next line
- Not yet Deciphered Deciphered
- the script is not alphabetical but photographic about 600 under ciphered pictograph
The chief makes deity was Pashupati Mahadev represented in seals as sitting in a yogic posture on a low throne and having three faces and two horns. He is Surrounded by four animals elephant, tiger rhino, and buffalo, each facing a different direction a two deers appear at his feet.
The chief Female deity was Mother Goddess who has been depicted in various forms.
The worship of fire is proved by the Discovery Of fire altars at lethal kalibangan and Harappa.
Indus people also worshipped God in the form of trees people and animals Unicorn further they believed in Ghost and evil forces and use emulators as protection against them
Art and Craft
- The Harappan culture belongs to the bronze age.
- bronze was made by mixing Tin and copper tools were mostly made of Copper and bronze.
- Cotton fabrics quite common.woolen in winter.
- Very fond of ornaments of gold silver copper and dressing up.
- ornaments were worn by both men and women.
- pottery wheel was in use
- they played a dice game
- Used wooden plows
- Produced sufficient to feed themselves.F ood grains were stored in granaries
- TTheirforms of burials are found at Mohenjodaro,v iz complete burials fractional burials (burial of some bones after the exposure of the body to wild beasts and birds) and post cremation burials.
- The general pracite was extended inhumation the body lying on its back with head generally to the north.
- well-knit external and internal trade
- Barter system was there.
- A dockyard has Been Discovered at Lothal
Trade and Commerce
- Inter regional trede was carried on with Rajasthan.
- Foreign trade was conducted mainly with Mesopotamia and Baharain
- They are the greatest artisan creations of the indus people
- The most commonly made of steatite (soft stone)
- Majority of the sales have animal engraved on them with a short inscription
If you want to some question Related to Indus Valley Civilization According to some scholars, deline of trade, particularly ocenic trade with Summerians, must have contributed partly to the decline.
Students, how did you feel about this Indus Valley Civilization post to all of you, and if you like it and you want more similar questions? And any exam paper too || So you can tell us in the COMMENT below
क्या आप student है || और प्रतियोगी परीछा की तैयारी कर रहे है || तो दोस्तों आप Update24houR.COM आपको सभी प्रकार के पीडीऍफ़ स्टडी बुक || क्वेश्चन प्राप्त हो जयेगे ||
- SSC CGL GK Capsule Tier-1 [Download PDF
- Easiest Trick to Solved Maths Download PDF
- Banking Awareness By Disha Publication PDF
- Download One Word Substitution Book PDF
- Competitive Biology Notes [Download PDF
- UPPSC 2017 Solved Current Affairs 18 PDF
- National and International Days & Date PDF
- Important Vocabulary For Competitive PDF
- The Hindu paper 28-10-201 Download PDF
- The Hindu paper PDF (Date 17-10-2017)
- Maxima and Minima algebra PDF
- Ratio And Proportion Questions With Answers PDF
जरुर पढ़े ं:– दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप निचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए तो आप comment कर सकते है. हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Facebook group से और whatapp group भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए.
Disclaimer: update24hour does not claim this book, neither made nor examined. We simply give the connection effectively accessible on the web. In the event that anyway it abuses the law or has any issues then sympathetically mail us.