Hello my fellow student, I Know Most Of the Students Struggling For How to Describe Human Resource In easy Words for Unversity semester Exams I think every student Facing this Problem
I am Sharing with You How Can you Describe Human Resource Chapter using My Method In Less Time
I will be covering 3 Main Heading
I am Giving Only Headings and Points for Human Resource Mangement Due to that at any cost.
without any further ado,
Let’s Get started
FIRST OF ALL,
EVOLUTION OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT –
- The era of an industrial revolution
- The era of trade unionism and collective bargaining
- The scientific management Era
- Industrial psychological Era
- Human relations Era
- The behavioral sciences Era
CHARACTERISTICS FEATURES OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT –
- It acknowledges employees as Non-trade – able assets
- It facilitates the development of human resource
- It focuses on collective growth
- It is pervasive in nature
- It is a continuous function
- It is performance oriented
OBJECTIVES OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT –
- To create an environment in which people are willing to work with passion, initiative, and zest.
- To achieve and maintain cordial relations within the organization.
- To ensure respect for human personality and the well-being of each individual.
- To develop and maintain the quality of life and work culture in line with the organization’s goal.
- To employ the skills and knowledge of employees in a productive manner.
- To enable each person to learn, grow and achieve the maximum.
- To provide training and re-training on the basis of performance.
- To make the potential appraisal and emphasize greatly the maximum.
FUNCTIONS OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT –
- Managerial functions
- Operative functions
- Emerging functions
- MANAGERIAL FUNCTION– planning, organizing, directing, controlling.
- OPERATIVE FUNCTIONS – Employment, Human Resource Management, Compensation, Integration, Maintenance function.
- EMERGING FUNCTION– Maintainig personnel records, Conducting human resource audit, Human resource research, Human resource accounting, Human resource information system, Stress management, and counseling.
FEATURES OF HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING–
- Planning for future manpower requirements and developing
- Incorporates the H.R. needs of various departments
- The continuous process in H.R.P.
- To achieve maximum and optimum return from human resource.
- It formulated the plan for human resource development, behavior modification, skill development and educating process.
- It maintains the manpower inventory
- Corporate plan used.
OBJECTIVES OF HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING–
- Expansion or diversification
- To develop the existing human resource to match the human resource requirements of the future.
- To assess the surplus or shortage of H.R.
- Contingent plans to handle sudden situations.
- Channels of promotion and transfer.
- Improve the organization’s ability.
- To estimate the value of human resources
- To maintain required and quality of human resource.
NEEDS FOR H.R.P. –
- To changes in production technologies, marketing, methods, and management.
- Provides information relating to demand and supply of human resources of an enterprise.
- Helps in the determination of the future course of action.
- To meet the needs of expansion and diversification programmes.
- Leads to timely and constructive intervention in the planning activity.
NOW, We are telling that job analysis is an essential element of any human resource management programme. Job Analysis is an important part of human resources management. So let’s start some important points which have been given below-:
NEED OF JOB ANALYSIS-
- Human resource planning
- Job Evaluation
- Recruitment and selection
- Placement and Orientation
- Training and Development
- promotion and transfer
- Career planning
- Health and Safety
- Job Design
- Organizational Design
FACTORS AFFECTING JOB DESIGN –
- Environmental Factors
- Organizational Factors
- Individual Factors
- ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS – technological Development, Availability of personnel, Socio-cultural Expectations.
- ORGANIZATIONAL FACTORS – Nature of task characteristics, use of ergonomics, Work practices.
- INDIVIDUAL FACTORS – This happens because of individual differences from others in terms of age, sex, physical features, intelligence, personality, need patterns, values, and attitudes. These factors influence his reaction to a job an the job performance environment.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
Features of H.R.D. –
- It is a planned and systematic approach to the development of personnel in an organization.
- It is only a sub-system of the organization which is integrated with all other sub-systems such as production, marketing, finance etc.
- It is a dynamic and a pro-active process.
- It is a continuous process and is based on the belief that employees and organizations should never be complacent.
- It results in improving the quality of work life and wok culture.
- It aims at exploiting and utilizing all potential capabilities of the employees.
- It is a process with unlimited scope for all-round improvement of the employees.