How to become an IAS Officer After 12th in Hindi ?? Have you finished 12th Do you want to become an IAS officer? If yes, then this article will be helpful for you.
Because today, through this post, we are going to give you complete information about this subject, how to become an IAS officer after 12th. ‘ Or IAS Officer Kaise bane ??
So let’s read this post till the end to get complete information about it.
How to become an IAS officer after 12th?
The Civil Services Examination is a very popular competitive examination in India. IAS and IPS are the two most popular choices among civil service candidates.
Each day, we are asked career related questions and we have seen that school students are very keen to become IAS and IPS officers.
How to become an IAS officer
School students ask me different doubts and questions about the list of CSE and Civil Services. One question that caught my attention is –
‘How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th?’ Or ‘ Is there any way to become an IAS officer after 12th? Or ‘ How to become an IAS officer after 12th ?’
I have answered these questions and given appropriate guidance to those students. But after these questions came up again and again, I decided to settle the matter once and for all. Likewise I decided to write an article on the same subject.
Everybody has a dream in life, going ahead and working hard to make something, some people want to become a doctor in life, some engineers want to serve for the country by becoming an IAS and want to make their name light but It is not so easy to become an IAS officer.
for this it is very important to do a lot of hard work as well as a smart study and you have complete knowledge about the IAS exam.
How should you 10th or after passing the 12th you need to kind of education you in this article today to create an IAS officer,
we’ll let you know what happens IAS? How to become an IAS officer? ( How to become an IAS Officer information in hindi),
How to become an IAS officer information in Hindi, what is the educational qualification requirement for this (Educational Qualification Requirement for IAS Exam), how to become District Magistrate (DM) ? Information about SDM and Collector
IAS is considered to be one of the best studies in India, to pass this exam, lakhs of students give exams every year, but only a few smart minds and smart students are able to clear this exam and some students are like this.
Those who do not know anything about the IAS exam then sit down to give the exam, so it is said that somehow the entrance exam (Entrance Examination) is the initiative.
His greeting should seek complete information, let the charge before realized IAS what happens ( What Is IAS In Hindi ) IAS is Power Officer (Power of an IAS) Do these work and what qualifications to become IAS ( Qualification) should then we an IAS officer (how comes to know IAS Officer in Hindi complete information made).
IAS after 12th: Is it possible?
It is not possible to become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard! To become an IAS officer, you have to apply for the CSE exam conducted by UPSC.
To get selected for training, you also have to crack the exam (Pre, Main and Interview or Preliminary, Main and Interview).
The basic eligibility criteria required for this exam is – Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university / institute!
So technically, 12th pass students cannot appear for this exam after 12th. After completing 12th, they have to complete their first graduation.
After successfully completing the graduate program, they can take a shot and CSE and later become an IAS officer!
You can start preparing after 12th!
Interested candidates can start preparing for CSE after 12th. By the way, preparations can be started well before reaching even 12th standard!
You can start preparing for CSE by focusing on current affairs , making notes (related to current affairs) and reading newspapers daily.
Educational Qualification Required
- All candidates must have a minimum of the following educational qualifications:
- Degree from Central, State or Deemed University.
- A degree obtained through correspondence or distance education.
- A degree from an open university.
- A qualification recognized by the Government of India which is equivalent to one of the above.
The following candidates are also eligible, but they have to produce proof of eligibility from the competent authority in their institution / university at the time of the main examination, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the examination:
- Candidates who have appeared in an examination, passing out of which they are deemed to be academically qualified, may be able to satisfy one of the above points.
- Candidates who have appeared for the MBBS degree final examination, but have not yet completed an internship.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final examination of ICAI, ICSI and ICWAI.
- Degree from a private university.
- Degree from any foreign university recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidate should be between 21-32 years old (for general category candidate) on 1 August of the year of examination. However, age relaxation is available for SC, ST, OBC and Physically challenged candidates.
- Upper age limit is 35 for Other Backward Castes (OBC).
- For Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST), the limit is 37 years.
- Upper age limit has been relaxed for some candidates who are backward in relation to other factors and physically challenged (PH) people.
What is an IAS officer? What is the qualification required to become an IAS?
IAS is the full form Indian administrators Service (Indian Administrative Service) we IAS is also known as every year UPSC.
( UPSC which the exams conducted for the conduct) UPSC nearly 24 Service every year IAS, IPS (IPS) , IRS, etc. after clearing IAS exam in UPSC District Magistrate’s like you are sent in different zones (DM), Sdiam (SDM), etc.
And many c Sector are posted to IAS exam is given after clearing every IS officer’s job can become your own zone vary Let’s know-angle cone IS Officer (IAS Officer)
Eligibility Criteria for IAS Officer, Age Limit, Exam Attempt Limit (Eligibility criteria, Age limit, exam attempt limit for IAS Officer in English)
- Candidate India should be from Nepal or Bhutan
- You must be a graduate in any subject or stream
- You should be 21 to 32 years of age for general students and students of this category can give this exam only 6 times.
- The age for SC / ST should be from 21 to 37 years and there is no Exam Attempt Limit for the students of this category. You can give the exam as many times as you like.
- For OBC, should be 21 to 35 years and students of this category can attempt 9 times for the exam.
- For Physically Disabled Candidate, age from 21 to 42 years has been kept and in this category a total of 9 Attempts have been given for General and OBC and there is no limit for SC / ST as much as you. Bars can also be exams
- In Jammu & Kashmir Domicile, the age limit for General is 37 years and 40 years for OBC and 42 for SC / ST and 50 years for Physical Handicap.
- For disabled servicemen and disabled from duty candidates, General = 37 yrs, OBC = 38 and SC / ST = 40 is kept and limit is same.
Follow 6 Tips and become an IAS officer
1. Pass 12th class from any subject
If you want to become an IAS officer, then for this, first of all you have to pass the exam of 12th, if you are currently in school, then from any stream whether it is Science (Science), Commerce (Commerce) or You should first pass the barbie by getting the subject of Arts.
2. Now complete graduation in any course
As soon as you pass 12th, after this, according to your interest, you should complete your graduation / degree in whatever subject you have interest in, because it is very important to be a graduate to become an IAS Officer (UPSC) in the civil service exam of UPSC. You can sit without graduation or degree, you cannot give this exam
3. Now apply for UPSC exam
As soon as you have completed graduation, after this you will have to apply for UPSC exam or you can apply for this exam in the final year also, if you have to give exam like IAS, IPS, IRS. So for everyone, you have to give UPSC exam because UPSC conducts these exams and this is the most smooth exam.
As soon as you apply for the UPSC exam, after this you have to clear 3 main exams, the first one is the Preliminary Exam, the second is the main exam and last. Interview.
4. Now clear the Preliminary Exam Exam.
After applying for UPSC exam, now you have to clear the first exam, which is called The Preliminary Exam, it consists of two papers and both are objective questions, ie both papers will be 200 – 200 if there are four options. To go to the round, you have to clear this exam, which is very important to become an IAS officer.
5. Now clear the Main Exam
As soon as you clear the first exam after that, now you have to clear the main exam which is very smile, in this you have to give the total 9 papers, in which you have to give interview along with the written (Written Exam). so can not the exam Clear bringing people if you are you so good to be IPS officer and top exam so will bring brands to IAS exam Club Year to be read with care.
6. Now clear the interview round
As soon as both of your rounds are cleared, after that you are now called for a personal interview which is about 45 minutes, then you have to clear the interview. There are many interview panels here which make you smile and If you ask tricky questions then you have to be ready for this and you will have to clear this round also only then you will be able to become an IAS officer.
So in this way you will become an IAS officer but remember this is not so easy, for this you may have to take a separate tuition or if you want to pass the exam by doing self study then you can remember this Exam is considered to be the smallest exam of India, if you really want to clear the IAS exam then read it carefully.
Friends, I hope you have liked this article and you have also got the answer to your question. If you want information about any other subject, you can ask us through comment. Our team will try to answer your question soon.
Dear Friends, If you have eBook related any topic of if you want any information about any exam preparation, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends in social media. To get Daily updated information about our post please like my facebook page.